Chef Bailey #1's Note:
My mom made these when I was young. I still love them! I throw some potatoes in the oven for baked potatoes. The only thing I have to get ready is the veggie. Very easy and yummy meal. Everyone I know loves these and cannot believe how easy and how few ingredients!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 pork chops, however many you want
- 4 -6 eggs, enough to use for egg wash
- 4 cups cracker crumbs, enough to coat chops
- 2 -4 cups vegetable oil, whatever kind you like
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Get a cookie sheet ready by covering with foil.
- 3Whisk up eggs in dish, large enough to dip chops in to coat.
- 4In separate dish add cracker crumbs, again dish large enough to put chops in to coat.
- 5**NOTE: the finer the cracker crumbs are crushed to better they will stick to chops.**
- 6Have frying pan ready with enough oil in it to come up half way on chops. Turn heat to medium. Get oil hot before you add chops!
- 7Take a pork chop and coat in egg wash, then coat in cracker crumbs. Be sure to press cracker crumbs down on chop.
- 8Add to oil. Fry on each side until golden brown.
- 9Remove from oil and place on foiled cookie sheet
- 10Continue with remaining pork chops.
- 11When all pork chops are on cookie sheet; place in oven.
- 12Bake at 350°F for approx 45 minutes.
- 13I throw some potatoes in the oven at the same time.
- 14Very easy dinner!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Breaded Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1283.6
- Calories from Fat 866
- Total Fat 96.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 241.0 mg
- Sodium 157.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 41.3 g