Recipe by Chef Bailey #1
My mom made these when I was young. I still love them! I throw some potatoes in the oven for baked potatoes. The only thing I have to get ready is the veggie. Very easy and yummy meal. Everyone I know loves these and cannot believe how easy and how few ingredients!
- 8 pork chops, however many you want
- 4 -6 eggs, enough to use for egg wash
- 4 cups cracker crumbs, enough to coat chops
- 2 -4 cups vegetable oil, whatever kind you like
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Get a cookie sheet ready by covering with foil.
- Whisk up eggs in dish, large enough to dip chops in to coat.
- In separate dish add cracker crumbs, again dish large enough to put chops in to coat.
- **NOTE: the finer the cracker crumbs are crushed to better they will stick to chops.**
- Have frying pan ready with enough oil in it to come up half way on chops. Turn heat to medium. Get oil hot before you add chops!
- Take a pork chop and coat in egg wash, then coat in cracker crumbs. Be sure to press cracker crumbs down on chop.
- Add to oil. Fry on each side until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and place on foiled cookie sheet
- Continue with remaining pork chops.
- When all pork chops are on cookie sheet; place in oven.
- Bake at 350°F for approx 45 minutes.
- I throw some potatoes in the oven at the same time.
- Very easy dinner!