Recipe by Lisa Sorrell
This has got to be one of my biggest comfort foods. And to top it off, it's low fat!
Top Review by Tebo
I'm not sure if I used the wrong bread (it was homemade cinnamon raisin and was good on its own) or what, but I found this to be bland. I added additonal cinnamon and some nutmeg but still found it to be bland. Maybe some extra honey or sugar??
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 slices cinnamon raisin bread, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and egg whites.
- Beat in milk, honey and vanilla.
- Stir in bread cubes.
- Pour into 8 inch baking dish, sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve hot.