Recipe by children from A to Z
This is from an Italian lady from church. This made a wonderful 16 inch pizza. The herbs in the crust are a nice touch. Try this it is easy and a nice dough to work with and best of all tastes great. Baking time does not include bread machine mixing and rising.
Top Review by mariangauvin
Oh so so yummy!! One small tip though... I would bake the dough for 7 minutes or so before putting the toppings on to prevent the pizza from getting soggy. Hope this helps and Enjoy!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups flour (all purpose or bread)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Add all ingredients to bread pan in the order given.
- Select dough cycle.
- Add water if too dry. A little at a time.
- After dough cycle is complete, roll dough or stretch to fit pizza pan.
- We sprinkle our dough pan with cornmeal but its just an option.
- No need to let dough rest again just start loading up with sauce and toppings.
- Bake pizza at 450 for 15-20 minutes.