This is from an Italian lady from church. This made a wonderful 16 inch pizza. The herbs in the crust are a nice touch. Try this it is easy and a nice dough to work with and best of all tastes great. Baking time does not include bread machine mixing and rising.
- Add all ingredients to bread pan in the order given.
- Select dough cycle.
- Add water if too dry. A little at a time.
- After dough cycle is complete, roll dough or stretch to fit pizza pan.
- We sprinkle our dough pan with cornmeal but its just an option.
- No need to let dough rest again just start loading up with sauce and toppings.
- Bake pizza at 450 for 15-20 minutes.