1/1 Photo of Easy Bread Machine Pizza Crust
children from A to Z's Note:
This is from an Italian lady from church. This made a wonderful 16 inch pizza. The herbs in the crust are a nice touch. Try this it is easy and a nice dough to work with and best of all tastes great. Baking time does not include bread machine mixing and rising.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients to bread pan in the order given.
- 2Select dough cycle.
- 3Add water if too dry. A little at a time.
- 4After dough cycle is complete, roll dough or stretch to fit pizza pan.
- 5We sprinkle our dough pan with cornmeal but its just an option.
- 6No need to let dough rest again just start loading up with sauce and toppings.
- 7Bake pizza at 450 for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bread Machine Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 670.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: