Miss Karyn's Note:
I found this recipe online (source: available upon request) and I wanted to add it on here for safe keeping. I saw another similar recipe on here, but this one was different enough for me to add this one. Haven't tried it yet, but sounds delicious! I mean how can you go wrong with warm, chewy, cheesy bread!
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start with egg at room temperature. If you did not plan ahead for this, you can quickly bring your egg to room temperature by putting it in a bowl of warm (NOT hot!) water for a few minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a mini muffin tin.
- 3Put all of the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides to ensure everything gets blended. At this point the batter can be stored in your fridge for up to a week.
- 4Pour batter in muffin tin to just below full.
- 5Bake for 15-20 minutes until puffy and lightly browned. Let cool on a wire rack for a minutes and eat warm!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 188.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: