Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so refreshing on a summer day! It looks pretty in a glass too!!! We sometimes use thawed frozen blueberries also.
- 473.18 ml fresh blueberries
- 2 (453.59 g) carton fat-free lemon yogurt
- 10 gingersnaps, crumbled
- In each of four parfait glasses or tall wineglasses, put 1/2 cup blueberries.
- followed by 1/2 cup yogurt.
- then crumbled gingersnaps.
Very easy indeed! And extremely good! I didn't have gingersnaps so I used crushed low-fat graham crackers. I was amazed at how well the lemon yogurt complemented the blueberries. Delicious! Thanks so much for posting!
I had a friend over for dinner last night and this was our dessert. The only change I made was to use vanilla yogurt instead of lemon. The boys RAVED about it!! We all loved it. Thanks for sharing! This is too easy not to make again. :)