Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This just could not be more easier to make, and it is so delicious! It's wonderful served warm topped with ice cream.
Top Review by pedspeech
I made this to use some of the blueberries from my freezer. It was incredibly easy and really tasty. I did not thaw the berries before making the cake. I did bake it for about 45 minutes.
- 1 (510 g) box yellow cake mix
- 4 cups fresh blueberries or 4 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix the berries, sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread in the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Cover the berries with the DRY cake mix.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the cake mix (do not stir).
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold, topped with ice cream.