Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This just could not be more easier to make, and it is so delicious! It's wonderful served warm topped with ice cream.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix the berries, sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread in the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Cover the berries with the DRY cake mix.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the cake mix (do not stir).
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold, topped with ice cream.
I made this to use some of the blueberries from my freezer. It was incredibly easy and really tasty. I did not thaw the berries before making the cake. I did bake it for about 45 minutes.
I love this recipe. So easy and os good. I used a mix of blueberries and strawberries cuz that's what I had on hand and we all loved it. Thanks Kitten for another winner
Thanks Kitten for sharing this great recipe. I followed it exactly as written and it was perfect! We really enjoyed this dessert. I served it with a scoop of chocolate ice cream 'cuz that's what I had.