Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is so easy and it is so delicious and mouth watering! It's best served warm with vanilla ice cream. you will love it!! I got this recipe from cooks.com. It's a keeper, I make it once a month... I half the recipe for me and my husband and we eat it for several nights...I have also only used walnuts but i'm sure it's good with any flavor nuts.
- Fill bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with blueberry pie filling.
- sprinkle cake mix over the blueberry filling.
- sprinkle chopped nuts over the cake mixture.
- melt butter and pour it on top of the cake mixture.
- bake @350 deg for 45 minutes.
- serve with whip cream or vanilla ice cream.
This was a fubulous easy dessert...wish I would have taken a picture before we devoured it.
I served it warm with whip cream...yummm
A dump cake by any other name is still . . . wonderful, if it's as comforting as this dessert is! Made as given, with walnuts & those along with the berries made for a very nice cake! Served with a small scoop of frozen vanilla yogurt & we were very satisfied! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block recipe tag]
Fabulous!!!! This filled my sweet tooth cravings. I have made something like this when I was young with cherry pie filling but not blueberry and I love the blueberry. Definately a keeper. Thank you for posting. Made for Fall PAC 2012.