Recipe by Halo's keeper
This recipe is so easy and it is so delicious and mouth watering! It's best served warm with vanilla ice cream. you will love it!! I got this recipe from cooks.com. It's a keeper, I make it once a month... I half the recipe for me and my husband and we eat it for several nights...I have also only used walnuts but i'm sure it's good with any flavor nuts.
- 2 (21 ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts, walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- 3⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with blueberry pie filling.
- sprinkle cake mix over the blueberry filling.
- sprinkle chopped nuts over the cake mixture.
- melt butter and pour it on top of the cake mixture.
- bake @350 deg for 45 minutes.
- serve with whip cream or vanilla ice cream.