1/1 Photo of Easy Blueberry Cream Cheesecake
This is one easy, creamy, soft, light dessert that you'll need a spoon for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon and vanilla extracts. Mix well.
- 2In a medium bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- 3Fold 3/4 of the whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- 4Spread into crust.
- 5Dot with blueberry pie filling, and smooth with spatula to cover.
- 6Chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- 7Garnish with remaining cream.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Blueberry Cream Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.6
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.9 mg
- Sodium 270.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 40.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g