This is one easy, creamy, soft, light dessert that you'll need a spoon for.
Make and share this Easy Blueberry Cream Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon and vanilla extracts. Mix well.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 3/4 of the whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread into crust.
- Dot with blueberry pie filling, and smooth with spatula to cover.
- Chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with remaining cream.