Recipe by chef_cmontes
This is a mixture between a coffee cake and a pound cake. It's Absolutly delicious!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I'd made this the day before my son & DIL were here for a pancake breakfast, & somehow they managed to relieve us of half of this great tasting cheese cake! I really appreciated this easy-to-prepare snack cake being made with frozen blueberries, something I always have on hand! Very satisfying! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this fall's round of Pick A Chef]
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese 2 TBSP milk and 1/4 cup suagr until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar milk, oil, and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in Bisuick mix then stir in blueberries.
- Pour half of cake batter into a 9 in loaf pan.
- Pour half cream cheese mixute straight down middle of pan (do not mix in YET).
- Pour rest of cake batter over top, then top with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Take a knife and gently stir make swirl effect.
- Bake for 45 minute or until done.