This is a mixture between a coffee cake and a pound cake. It's Absolutly delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a small bowl mix cream cheese 2 TBSP milk and 1/4 cup suagr until smooth. Set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar milk, oil, and vanilla until smooth.
- 4Mix in Bisuick mix then stir in blueberries.
- 5Pour half of cake batter into a 9 in loaf pan.
- 6Pour half cream cheese mixute straight down middle of pan (do not mix in YET).
- 7Pour rest of cake batter over top, then top with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- 8Take a knife and gently stir make swirl effect.
- 9Bake for 45 minute or until done.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Blueberry-Cream Cheese Cake
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.2
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 58.7 mg
- Sodium 400.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g