Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy warm blueberry cobbler.
- 297.66 g can blueberry pie filling
- 2.46 ml shredded orange peel
- 118.29 ml buttermilk baking mix
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml orange juice
- 9.85 ml butter or 9.85 ml margarine, softened
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix pie filling and orange peel in ungreased 2-1/2 cup casserole.
- Heat in oven 15 minutes.
- Stir baking mix, sugar, orange juice and butter with fork to soft dough.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls (2 or 3) onto hot blueberry mixture.
- Bake until topping is light brown, 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm, with light cream or ice cream if you like.