Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy warm blueberry cobbler.
Make and share this Easy Blueberry Cobbler for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix pie filling and orange peel in ungreased 2-1/2 cup casserole.
- Heat in oven 15 minutes.
- Stir baking mix, sugar, orange juice and butter with fork to soft dough.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls (2 or 3) onto hot blueberry mixture.
- Bake until topping is light brown, 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm, with light cream or ice cream if you like.