Recipe by Mika G.
This cake is so good and moist you will make it all the time! You can also change the kind of cake and filling to make an unlimited choice of cakes. This one is French vanilla cake mix with Blueberry pie filling but you can also choose from: Devil's food cake mix with Cherry pie filling, Spice Cake mix with Apple pie filling, Cherry Chip cake mix with Cherry pie filling or anything you can think of.
Top Review by Kiko
This cake is a hit with the family! I like how it's so easy to put together. I mixed the eggs and the filling in the bowl first and then sifted the cake mix and cinnamon on top to avoid lumps. I found it verging on being a little too sweet, but I will make it again and try the other variations, too. I really like how it's lower in fat; nobody noticed. Thank you for sharing!
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) French vanilla cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. (don't worry about the directions on the cake mix box, just follow these directions).
- Mix very thoroughly with a spoon.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- I usually put a powdered sugar and milk glaze on top.