Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This cake is so good and moist you will make it all the time! You can also change the kind of cake and filling to make an unlimited choice of cakes. This one is French vanilla cake mix with Blueberry pie filling but you can also choose from: Devil's food cake mix with Cherry pie filling, Spice Cake mix with Apple pie filling, Cherry Chip cake mix with Cherry pie filling or anything you can think of.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) French vanilla cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. (don't worry about the directions on the cake mix box, just follow these directions).
- Mix very thoroughly with a spoon.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- I usually put a powdered sugar and milk glaze on top.
This cake is a hit with the family! I like how it's so easy to put together. I mixed the eggs and the filling in the bowl first and then sifted the cake mix and cinnamon on top to avoid lumps. I found it verging on being a little too sweet, but I will make it again and try the other variations, too. I really like how it's lower in fat; nobody noticed. Thank you for sharing!
I needed something easy with things I had in the house and this fit the bill. Super quick and very tasty too. I used a white cake mix and added 1 tsp of extra vanilla to it. Do make sure to mix it very well as stated, I didn't and had some white lumps in my purple cake. Look forward to trying the other combinations suggested.