Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy one with a packet of dry onion soup mix. I am saving this one here. From the Favorite Brand Names Recipes Cookbook. Serve over salad or as a dip with veggies.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Stir until well blended.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- If too thick for your taste, thin with added milk until desired consistency.