Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
These take only minutes to prepare, and they are soooooo good! You can prepare the slices hours in advance and broil just before serving. Sprinkle only VERY lightly with sugar!
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, finely crumbled
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 23 slices from a French baguettes, cut into about 1/2-inch thick (you might get more than 23 slices from the baguette)
- sugar, for sprinkling
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to broiler heat.
- In a bowl mix together blue cheese and butter.
- Spread and divide the butter/cheese mixture equally on top of the bread slices.
- Arrange the slices on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle VERY light with sugar.
- Broil until topping is just browned and the cheese softens (about 1 minute).
- Transfer to a serving platter.