Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Besides the time to cook the bacon, this is almost too easy! I do suggest eating up the freshly made salad. We tried to keep for the next day and everything got soggy.
- 8 bacon, slices cooked and crumbled
- 1 quart lettuce, torn
- 1 cup chopped tomato, small
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup French dressing, chilled
- Toss all in a large bowl.
- Serve immediately.
This is great! I omitted the red onion because DH doesn't really like it. But another time I'll add it to mine. I used ranch dressing. So tasty. Thanks Petunia :) Made for Basement tag game