Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
A friend shared this delightful recipe...easy to make..
- 3 cups zucchini, cooked, and mashed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose white flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients into food processor or blender and blend well.and pour into an unbaked 9" pie shell.
- Bake in preheated 350* oven or 55 minutes or till knife inserted in center comes out clean.