Recipe by sarah_may
This is an easy and deliciouse chocolate mousse.
Top Review by WifeyJo
...Not so much a mousse. It did have some element of air in it, but by no means enough. This was entirely too thick, almost like chocolate butter. IF I try this again, I might take the suggestion of Jay3fer and use a mixer instead to get the right consistency, but again that defeats the purpose of the blender. I gave it 3 stars sheerly for the simplicity of ingredients.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chocolate chips, egg and vanilla into blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Remove center of blender lid and while machine is running, slowly pour heated cream into the chocolate mixture.
- Blend until well mixed and chocolate chips are melted.
- Pour into parfait or wine glasses and refrigerate until set.
- Can serve with a garnish of sweetened whipped cream.