Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a simple blackend chicken recipe that is absolutely delicious and spicy! ...And Gluten Free :)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 lemon (or you can use lemon juice)
- 4 chicken breasts
- - Pre-Heat Oven to 350.
- - Coat glass baking dish with your favorite oil or cooking spray.
- - Place Chicken Breasts in glass baking dish.
- - Cut lemon and squeeze juices over chicken.
- - Mix spices together in bowl.
- - Sprinkle spice mixture over chicken, dusting both sides of the breast.
- *Note: The more spice you put on the chicken the spicier it is -- So adjust how much you sprinkle to your tastes.
- - Bake in oven for 50 minutes (adjust more or less depending on thickness of breasts).
- - Serve with a side of rice and veggies.