This is a simple blackend chicken recipe that is absolutely delicious and spicy! ...And Gluten Free :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1- Pre-Heat Oven to 350.
- 2- Coat glass baking dish with your favorite oil or cooking spray.
- 3- Place Chicken Breasts in glass baking dish.
- 4- Cut lemon and squeeze juices over chicken.
- 5- Mix spices together in bowl.
- 6- Sprinkle spice mixture over chicken, dusting both sides of the breast.
- 7*Note: The more spice you put on the chicken the spicier it is -- So adjust how much you sprinkle to your tastes.
- 8- Bake in oven for 50 minutes (adjust more or less depending on thickness of breasts).
- 9- Serve with a side of rice and veggies.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Blackened Chicken !
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.1
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 384.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 31.0 g