This is another neat recipe I found online.I really enjoy recipes like this. They are very warm,cozy but easy to make.Have not made this yet,but I am sure I will soon!8)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease a casserole dish.
- Beat the eggs until light.
- add in the sugar,then jam.
- Combine with the dry ingredients stir in the milk.
- Pour into dish and bake 30-40 minutes.
- Serve warm with the sweet cream.
Just so quick and easy to make and then so great to eat. Any jam could be used here - next time I think I will reduce sugar but that is only my personal taste.I loved this cake and it is very versatile - next time I want to try it with peach jam - so thanks for posting such a gem !