Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a slightly lightened up recipe or Black Forest Cake that I have put together. My family can't get enough of it and it is so easy.
- Place cake mix, water and yogurt in a mixer bowl.
- Beat or whisk the ingredients together on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Divide batter evenly between two sprayed Wilton Fanci-Fill cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Let cool in pans for 10 minutes.
- Remove cooled cakes from the pans.
- Add one can of pie filling to the indention in one of the cakes.
- Freeze the other cake for another day.
- Before serving, top each piece of cake with the Reddi Whip as desired.