Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a simple dessert to prepare but looks fancy and tastes divine. I used the brownie mix that includes chocolate syrup but you could use any one that is intended for an 8x8 pan. I feel that this is best used within 3 days of preparing. Cook time does not include the cooling time for the brownie layer or the chill time for the cheesecake layer. ( If your brownie mix calls for different measurements for water, oil and eggs go ahead and use those instructions for baking the brownie layer.)
- 521.63 g brownie mix
- 59.14 ml water
- 59.14 ml oil
- 1 egg
- 314.67 g cheesecake mix
- 354.88 ml milk
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling
- Grease a 9 inch deep dish pie plate.
- In a bowl mix together by hand brownie mix, oil, water and egg.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool brownies to room temperature.
- Take the cheesecake filling mix from package, reserving graham crust mix for another use, put filling mix and milk in mixing bowl. Beat for 3 minutes with electric mixer. ( mixture will be thick.).
- Spoon cheesecake mixture over cooled brownie layer, put in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and top with cherry pie filling, refrigerate leftovers.