This is something that I threw together when I couldn't have the pasta with meat sauce that I was preparing for my family. It's quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the ground beef and drain off the fat.
- 2Place the ground beef back into the skillet.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- 4Turn the heat to med and let the mixture simmer until hot (approx. 7 minutes).
- 5The dish will be like a thick soup. You can drain off the excess broth if desired.
- 6This can serve 4 as a side-dish, or 2 as a main entree. Add a touch of sour cream or grated cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Black Beans and Rice With Hamburger
Serving Size: 1 (600 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.5 mg
- Sodium 1577.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: