Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is something that I threw together when I couldn't have the pasta with meat sauce that I was preparing for my family. It's quick and easy.
- Cook the ground beef and drain off the fat.
- Place the ground beef back into the skillet.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Turn the heat to med and let the mixture simmer until hot (approx. 7 minutes).
- The dish will be like a thick soup. You can drain off the excess broth if desired.
- This can serve 4 as a side-dish, or 2 as a main entree. Add a touch of sour cream or grated cheese, if desired.
Simple and yummy, the whole family enjoyed. I used leftover brown rice, cut up broccoli and 1/2 pound of ground beef.Thanks for posting.
Absolutely delicious! I only used about 1/4 cup beef bouillon so that it would not have excess liquid. I did also add a couple tablespoons of margarine and a very small amount of red pepper flakes. This is a great meal: quick, easy, and cheap; and even my picky husband enjoyed it. Thanks!
This recipe is so simple, but it tastes very good. It's not as heavy as you'd think, and the recipe can be doubled easily. I served it with hot cooked corn and steamed spinach.