Recipe by frenzied
This is something that I threw together when I couldn't have the pasta with meat sauce that I was preparing for my family. It's quick and easy.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1⁄4 lb ground beef
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth (check the label for gluten)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the ground beef and drain off the fat.
- Place the ground beef back into the skillet.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stirring well.
- Turn the heat to med and let the mixture simmer until hot (approx. 7 minutes).
- The dish will be like a thick soup. You can drain off the excess broth if desired.
- This can serve 4 as a side-dish, or 2 as a main entree. Add a touch of sour cream or grated cheese, if desired.