1/1 Photo of Easy Black Bean Salsa
Sweet Diva's Note:
I do prefer fresh ingredients, bu tin a pinch, this salsa is quick and easy to prepare with pantry staples.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro or 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic, Pressed
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained (optional)
- 1Drain tomatoes, reserving juice. Cut up tomatoes; place in a bowl.
- 2Add juice and all remaining ingredients; stir until combined.
- 3Cover and store in the refrigerator several hours or overnight.
- 4Serve with tortilla chips or as an.
- 5accompaniment to Mexican food.
- 6Yield: about 4 cups.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Black Bean Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (985 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 707.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 10.9 g