Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the easiest recipies I know of and it can be served and eaten many ways. It can be served with virtually any chip as a dip for a party (or as I more commonly eat it which is whenever I'm hungry for 2 or 3 days till it's gone). It can be used on top of salads or as a condiment for Southwest-style wraps or eaten like a bean salad.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans (drained)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn (well drained)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes (regular or medium)
- 1 bunch green onion (chopped)
- 1⁄4 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- Chop green onions and cilantro and place in large bowl.
- Next, drain beans and corn.
- Drain one can of Rotel tomatoes fully and partially drain second can.
- Add all canned ingredients to bowl with green onions and cilantro.
- Mix well and enjoy! This recipe can be eaten immediately after preparation or chilled and served later. Keeps well and lasts for days!
- **Note: You can add salt and pepper to taste if desired however the salt in the canned ingredients is usually all you need). Also, you can substitute parsley for the cilantro if you aren't a big fan of it's flavor.