Recipe by kat2
Easy and fast family dinner. I got it from a magazine several years ago and it has become a standby meal for those busy nights.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can black beans (plain or jalepeno)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- sour cream
- queso fresco
Directions See How It's Made
- Add oil, garlic and onion to skillet, cook on medium until onion is clear.
- Add ground beef, cook until no longer pink, drain.
- Add 1 can of black beans undrained and the cup of picante sauce.
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Warm tortillas wrapped in damp towel in the microwave for 45 seconds or until heated through.
- Spoon bean mixture on tortillas, cover with cheese, roll up and serve.
- You can top with sour cream and queso if desired.
- Easy and quick!