Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Great for a potluck or picnic! From the Feb. 2006 issue of Southern Living Magazine.
- 2 (8 7/8 ounce) envelopesof ready to serve cooked spanish rice
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat rice according to package directions.
- Pour into large bowl and let stand 10 minutes to cool.
- Stir in black beans and remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.