Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use purple onion in place of the green onion, or even substitute 1/2 cup bell pepper. You can even put it over a bowl of green salad. What I love about this one is that it is so versatile.
- 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 14 ounces corn kernels, drained
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice (about 1/4 lime)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine black beans, corn kernels, onion, lime juice and cilantro (optional). Mix all the salad ingredients together in a medium bowl. Refrigerate it until ready to.