Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious black bean lasagna. I sometimes use extra salsa instead of chopping onions and peppers.
Make and share this Easy Black Bean and Chorizo Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup light ricotta cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1⁄2 lb mexican chorizo sausage, cooked
- 1 (28 ounce) cancrushes tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 10 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Blend ricotta, garlic powder andegg inches A small bowl; set aside. Mash beans slightly in large bowl. Add next seven ingredients. Mix well. Coat the bottom of a 9 x13 pan with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup of the bean mixture in the bottom of the pan. Top with 5 uncooked lasagna noodles, overlapping slightly. Top noodles with 1/2 of the remaining bean mixture. Spoon all of the ricotta mixture over the top, spreading carefully. Sprinkle 1/2 cheese over all and top with remaining lasagna noodles. Top with remaining bean mixture and remaining cheese. Spray cooking spray on the inside of a large piece of foil, and with the coated side facing the cheese, cover tightly. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Remove from oven, remove foil cover and let rest for 15 minutes before serving.