Recipe by mabroox
The best Belgian Waffle recipe I've ever had. This recipe simply mixes 1 part Bisquick & 1 part Krusteaz Waffle mix together with a couple added ingredients.
- 1 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups waffle batter (Krusteaz Belgian Waffle Mix)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk (use a little more if desired)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute (or other sweetener)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl with a utensil (fork or whisk works well). Use 3 packets of Splenda, rather than 2, if you'd like sweeter waffles.
- Cook waffles about 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Follow your waffle iron instructions for best results.
- It's that easy!