Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy simple recipe just mix and bake and these freeze excellent!
Make and share this Easy Bisquick Zucchini Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 small zucchini, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (optional) or 1 cup mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9x9-inch square baking pan.
- Beat the eggs with the oil in a large bowl, then add in all remaining ingredients; mix well to combine with a wooden spoon.
- Transfer to a prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- OPTIONAL; sprinkle the grated cheese on top and return to oven for another 2-3 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
Just had this at our Aunt's house. Made the whole house smell good. Kids loved it.
I absolutely LOVE this recipe! I can't wait for my zucchini to get big enough to make a batch (or 3)
Delicious and so easy to make. Followed the recipe exactly and the result was a fluffy kind of souffle. Sprinkled with Cheddar and next time will try mozarella. Thanks for sharing, Kitten!