Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is an easy simple recipe just mix and bake and these freeze excellent!
Make and share this Easy Bisquick Zucchini Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 small zucchini, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional or to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (optional) or 1 cup mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9x9-inch square baking pan.
- Beat the eggs with the oil in a large bowl, then add in all remaining ingredients; mix well to combine with a wooden spoon.
- Transfer to a prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- OPTIONAL; sprinkle the grated cheese on top and return to oven for another 2-3 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
Just had this at our Aunt's house. Made the whole house smell good. Kids loved it.
I absolutely LOVE this recipe! I can't wait for my zucchini to get big enough to make a batch (or 3)
Delicious and so easy to make. Followed the recipe exactly and the result was a fluffy kind of souffle. Sprinkled with Cheddar and next time will try mozarella. Thanks for sharing, Kitten!