This is an easy simple recipe just mix and bake and these freeze excellent!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 small zucchini, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional or to taste)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2-1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (optional) or 1 cup mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 9x9-inch square baking pan.
- 3Beat the eggs with the oil in a large bowl, then add in all remaining ingredients; mix well to combine with a wooden spoon.
- 4Transfer to a prepared baking dish.
- 5Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- 6OPTIONAL; sprinkle the grated cheese on top and return to oven for another 2-3 minutes.
- 7Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bisquick Zucchini Squares
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.8 mg
- Sodium 265.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: