Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A moist, sweet cornbread using bisquick. Based on "Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix Copycat Using Bisquick", Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix Copycat Using Bisquick.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 square pan or a 9 inch, deep dish pie pan.
- Stir dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk and eggs together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry, add corn, and stir until just mixed.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes.