1/1 Photo of Easy Bisquick Cobbler
This was my Grandmother's recipe for an easy dessert when the family was over.
My Private Note
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix first 3 ingredients.
- 3Pour into ungreased 9x9 pan.
- 4Pour pie filling on top.
- 5Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Serve warm with whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Bisquick Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.5
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 235.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: