Recipe by E.A.
This is from a Bisquick box - a great comfort dish after working all day. I make this with a Caesar salad and dinner is done!!
Top Review by tdennison
I read a lot of the comments and I simply do not understand why people DO NOT season a recipe to their own and their family's taste and then complain because it wasn't "seasoned" or tasty enough. With ANY recipe - I always think you need to add whatever seasoning and spices that YOUR family loves - then it will come out fabulous! Kind of a "DUH" moment there folks....
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 2⁄3 cups frozen vegetables, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (I use low sodium)
- 1 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix (regular Bisquick will work too)
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk or 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix chicken, veggies and cream of chicken soup together and spread into bottom of non greased 9-inch round glass pie pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients (Bisquick, milk and egg) and pour on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until top turns golden brown.