Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is so easy and so delicious, it always turns out so moist! Add in some cayenne for extra heat if desired.
- 3 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 7 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (can use more)
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl combine Bisquick baking mix and sugar; stir in cheese and bacon.
- In a bowl beat the egg and milk; add to cheese mixture just until moistened, then pour into a greased and floured springform pan.
- Bake for about 35-40 mins or until it tests done.
- Cool 10 mins remove sides of pan and serve warm.
This rating comes from my husband because he did eat his share. I just don't care for anything made with Bisquick. I think that next time I will use my own biscuit mix because I am sure that will work too.
Oh my gosh, Kitten does it again with another perfectly delicious recipe! This bread was very moist and just bursting with flavor from the bacon. It really complimented the honey pepper pork chops and cauliflower mushroom salad I prepared. Thanks for sharing this recipe!