Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This recipe is so easy and so delicious, it always turns out so moist! Add in some cayenne for extra heat if desired.
Top Review by waynejohn1234
This rating comes from my husband because he did eat his share. I just don't care for anything made with Bisquick. I think that next time I will use my own biscuit mix because I am sure that will work too.
- 3 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 7 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (can use more)
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl combine Bisquick baking mix and sugar; stir in cheese and bacon.
- In a bowl beat the egg and milk; add to cheese mixture just until moistened, then pour into a greased and floured springform pan.
- Bake for about 35-40 mins or until it tests done.
- Cool 10 mins remove sides of pan and serve warm.