- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl sift the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix in cottage cheese until it looks like coarse crumbs.
- Mix together plain yogurt and skim milk.
- Pour into flour and cottage cheese mixture and mix well.
- (Add a little milk if it is too dry.).
- Pat out on floured board 1/2 inch and cut into biscuits.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and bake in a 400 degree oven for 18 to 20 minutes.