Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
With just three ingredients, these cake-like biscuits are so easy to make, and taste so good. The cake mix makes them light and fluffy. They are perfect topped with berries and cream. Enjoy
- set oven to 425 degrees.
- grease a 9-in baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine baking mix and cake mix; stir in water just until moistened.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10-12 times.
- Pat into a greased baking dish.
- Score the surface, making nine squares.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Break biscuits apart at score marks.