Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
With just three ingredients, these cake-like biscuits are so easy to make, and taste so good. The cake mix makes them light and fluffy. They are perfect topped with berries and cream. Enjoy
Directions See How It's Made
- set oven to 425 degrees.
- grease a 9-in baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine baking mix and cake mix; stir in water just until moistened.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10-12 times.
- Pat into a greased baking dish.
- Score the surface, making nine squares.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Break biscuits apart at score marks.