Recipe by Jacqueline Edmond
Something we concocted one winter evening for a change . I don't know if you may have seen this before, but my kids love them--and believe me 3 hungry teens are hard to please.
- 2 (16 1/3 ounce) cans Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, split
- 1⁄2 lb of shaved turkey
- 1⁄2 lb of shaved turkey ham
- 8 slices colby-monterey jack cheese, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On a nonstick 9x13-inch cookie sheet split biscuits in half saving the tops for later. Put the bottom half of the biscuits on the sheet. Take 1 slice of turkey and 1 slice of turkey ham and put them on the biscuit, top with 1/2 cheese slice. Top off the sandwich with the remaining biscuit half.
- Put sandwiches in the oven for 10 minutes or until the tops are browned. Take out and enjoy with soup, salad and baked potato.
- This makes 16 sandwiches for 2 a piece.