Recipe by Jeanelle71
This is a quick and easy way to turn cheap canned biscuits into yummy garlic bread. I learned this recipe as a way to demonstrate non-stick cookware but have kept it in my arsenal of menu choices for my friends and family. Please note, to use this recipe you need cookware that can go in a 350 degree (F) oven.
Top Review by BigFatMomma
YUM!!! I used 2 cans of small buttermilk biscuits, cut them in half, and added a bit of bruschetta seasoning, oregano and onion powder. I subbed garlic powder because I was feeling lazy. Very easy, and definitely on the do-again list! Thanks!
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can biscuits (any brand or price range)
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- While oven is preheating, open can of biscuits. Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Melt butter in small (10-inch) skillet.
- Press garlic clove(s) into butter. (Love garlic? Use 2 cloves. For a less intense flavor, use 1.).
- Add all biscuit quarters and toss to coat with the butter/garlic mixture.
- Once all are coated, evenly distribute in pan so they are somewhat flat/evenly spaced.
- If using cheese, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of biscuits.
- Place in oven and cook until golden brown (about 11-13 minutes).
- Flip over onto serving plate and enjoy!