- 2 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons medium cheddar, grated
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Lightly grease a 8x13 pan, set aside.
- With a spatula, blend Bisquick mix, milk, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract. Pour mixture into the greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Take pan out of oven.
- Brush top of cake with melted butter.
- Broil at 350°F for 2-3 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Leave oven door slightly open while broiling.
- Remove from oven and let cool.