Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a traditional Filipino desert, also simple.
Make and share this Easy Bibingka recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Lightly grease a 8x13 pan, set aside.
- With a spatula, blend Bisquick mix, milk, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract. Pour mixture into the greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Take pan out of oven.
- Brush top of cake with melted butter.
- Broil at 350°F for 2-3 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Leave oven door slightly open while broiling.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
Easy and yummy
I'm not sure what a traditional Bibingka tastes like, but this is a very nice, flavorful cake. I did have to bake it for 5 minutes longer as the center bottom was a little underdown. Thanks for sharing!
childhood remember ME