Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy, very creamy, smoky flavor and cheesy too!
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can bean with bacon soup, undiluted
- 1⁄8 teaspoon of your favorite hot sauce, more to taste
- 1 1⁄4 cups finely shredded Mexican blend cheese, monterrey jack, colby, asiago and cheddar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Put refried beans and bean soup in saucepot and warm on low temperature.
- Warm slowly, stirring quite often to avoid sticking and burning.
- When JUST warm, remove from heat.
- Take handmixer and whip all the beans together.
- This makes it creamy.
- Return to low heat.
- Add hot sauce to taste, liquid smoke and finely shredded cheese.
- I use Fiesta Blend because it has all the right cheeses together and getting it finely shredded, makes it quicker to melt so dip does not burn.
- Remove from heat and serve warm with corn chips or nacho chips.