Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
So quick, these are handy little desserts. Ready in 5 minutes, freeze for 20 minutes.
- 8 ounces berry yogurt (your favorite)
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 6 graham cracker tart shells
- fresh berries (, your favorite)
- Mix yogurt and whipped topping.
- Mix well.
- Spoon into tart shells.
- Cover and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh berries.
Very good and truly easy! I had enough to fill 12 mini pie crusts. Used blackberries we picked on a trail by our house and a mixture of blackberry and vanilla yogurt. Thanks for putting easy in the title, I needed something fast and this was perfect!
fantastic! these were very delightful tarts!