Recipe by lea_petra
Inspired by more than a few fruit salsa recipes on this site, I wanted to make my own. But I am a lazy cook, so this was my solution. You can use sugar and brown sugar if you want. Great as a dip with ginger snaps, or poured over pancakes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed berries (not in syrup)
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar blend
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves (or any flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the frozen berries and the Splenda in a bowl.
- Thaw the fruit in the refrigerator.
- After the fruit is thawed mix, take 1/2 of the berries and chop in a food processor. Do not make the berries too smooth. You could try to mash all of the berries with a fork, but that can be tough to do.
- Mix the fruit with the preserves. It should still be chunky.