Recipe by Darlene28
This has all the ingredients of my strawberry pie and is put together the same way.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 (250 g) containermixed berry cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 cup mixed berry
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter or margarine. Chill while making filling.
- For the filling whip the cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla together.
- Fold into whipped cream and then fold in berries.
- Spread over crust and top with additional mixed berries.
- Chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Enjoy!