Recipe by I Can't Believe It's Healthy
Easy and delish on pancakes, waffles, crepes, or anything else that needs some great berry flavor! Use blackberries or raspberries as your berries. Other berries really don't work :) This doesn't make a huge amount of topping so you can double if you wish.
Top Review by Boomette
I used frozen raspberries and whole milk. I cooked it around 1 minute in the microwave. That's so easy to do and the taste so good. Thanks for posting :) Made for Healthy Tag game
- 44.37 ml frozen raspberries or 44.37 ml frozen blackberries
- 14.79 ml maple syrup
- 9.85 ml fat-free evaporated milk
- 2.46 ml all-purpose flour
- sugar or artificial artificial sweetener, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat first 3 ingredients in a bowl for 45 seconds, or until berries are thawed and have released their juices.
- Lightly mash the berries until the sauce no longer has any big chunks, and mix in flour and sweetener.
- Enjoy over pancakes, waffles, crepes, or whatever you want! Great with margarine and a dollop of Cool Whip.