- 1 pint strawberry, hulled, washed
- 16 ounces creamy vanilla yogurt
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 8 wooden popsicle sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Place strawberries and one-third of the yogurt in blender and puree. Divide among 6 popsicle molds, and freeze until set, using sticks the first round (they won't go in later!).
- Fill frozen molds with another third of the yogurt, tapping the molds to spread evenly, and freeze until solid.
- Place blueberries and remaining yogurt into blender and puree. Fill molds with remaining mixture and freeze until firm.