Prep 35 mins
Cook 5 mins
I was making a dinner for my family one night so I came up with this dessert by looking at things we had in our fridge/cupboards. Works great & is very sweet! Other types of fruit would be fine (ex.all blackberries, kiwis, strawberries).
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup blackberry (optional)
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 large hershey special dark chocolate bar
- 1 tablespoon milk (optional)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip (thawed)
- Finely chop all berries in food processor, but set aside enough berries to.
- Put on top of each bowlful of mousse (each kind of berry will be on every mousse).
- Next put broken up bar of dark chocolate in a bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time (until almost all melted).
- Add the tbsp of milk if too thick.
- Put the thawed Cool Whip in a bowl & FOLD in mixed berries.
- Now FOLD in dark chocolate slowly until combined with the mousse.
- Fill about 6-8 ramekins OR small bowls with mousse.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Spoon melted chocolate chips onto mousse until the top if pretty much covered.
- Add one blueberry, blackberry, and raspberry to each bowl of mousse while chocolate is still semi-melted.
- Chill in fridge for at least 1 hour.