- 425.24 g can beets
- 78.07 ml orange juice
- 4.92 ml orange zest, grated
- 14.79-29.58 ml brown sugar, packed
- 4.92-9.85 ml cornstarch
- 2.46 ml crystallized ginger, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the beets reserving 1/3 cup of liquid; set beets aside.
- In a medium size saucepan, mix together the reserved liquid along with remaining ingredients, except beets.
- Stir to combine thoroughly and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook stirring constantly until mixture begins to thicken, stir in beets and continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated thorough.
- These can be served either hot, room temperature or they are fantastic cold.