1/4 Photos of Easy Beets in Sweet Orange Sauce
These beets are super quick to make because the recipe uses canned beets. The beets can be either sliced or whole. It just depends upon your preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the beets reserving 1/3 cup of liquid; set beets aside.
- 2In a medium size saucepan, mix together the reserved liquid along with remaining ingredients, except beets.
- 3Stir to combine thoroughly and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 4Cook stirring constantly until mixture begins to thicken, stir in beets and continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated thorough.
- 5These can be served either hot, room temperature or they are fantastic cold.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Beets in Sweet Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 168.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: