Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are so easy and very tasty. They're great to make ahead and bake when ready. Works great if you are taking a meal to someone (new mom's), they just have to pop it in the oven.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup milk
- Brown ground beef with onion and drain.
- Add chili powder and mix well.
- Spoon 1/4-1/2 cup beef mix and 1/4 cup cheese in center of a tortilla.
- Roll up and arrange in a greased 9X13 pan.
- In a bowl, combine soup, salsa, milk, green chiles and mix well.
- Pour mix over burritos.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
This was good and easy to make. I made this for freezer tag. I followed the recipe as written other then I didn't add the green chilis. My kids ate a few the day I made them and then I froze the rest. When the kids were ready to eat the rest, I pulled them and put them in the fridge to thaw. My boys heat them in the microwave when they were ready to eat.